“1st ARE YOU IN TUNE?”
The human population is a social group even though we are all from different tribes. So we must always be in tune with relatives, neighbours, communities and countries. Being in tune with one and all we can help and encourage each other to be a better person than yesterday and even be better tomorrow. Energy between people give positive vibrations in the form of encouragement and will lift ones spirits forming a bouncing effect with emotions of encouragement.
Every morning we should be recharged so that when we go into the community we will be lifting one and all with enthusiasm to progress up the ladder of life. Having a pleasant happy attitude will attract positive company while being negative will chase all away creating a situation of lonely despair etc. Every thing in nature started from a seed and grew. Nothing stops growing until ill happens to it which is negative. No seed starts out negative. Negative means death to everything. Positive means growth to everything. It does not have the ability or the mind to be negative its self. Only the human brain knows how to be negative.
YOUR CHOICE, up or down, negative or POSITIVE.
Risk takers “positive” live life, while those who turn their back “negative” on life die poor. Being careful and cautious can be the middle road forward so be careful you do not turn into failure as resignation turns into the negative.
So put yourself on the line and be the master of your own time.
for your time, Tom Short.
……………………………………Laughter is the best medicine,
Cheer up here is a joke……………
Now that I’m older here’s what I’ve discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and all-bran.
3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.
5. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.
6. If all is not lost, where is it?
7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
8. Some days, you’re the dog; some days you’re the hydrant.
9. I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few.
10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
12. It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
13. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you’re in the bathroom.
14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he’d have put them on my knees.
15. When I’m finally holding all the cards, why does everyone want to play chess?
16. Its not hard to meet expenses . . . they’re everywhere.
17. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter . . .I
go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I’m hereafter
19. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded