Are Germs dangerous?
“Worry is negative with out positive action to solve it.” Tom Short.
Germs are dangerous “YES OR NO” is the question? We bathe daily and wash our hands using soap and water and disinfectants or pick up a piece of dropped food and ate it. No one denies germs are associated with disease. The problem we do not know if germs are the main cause of disease. Many things contribute to a disease, germs live all around us, but the disease are triggered by many things;
In the 18th century an epidemic was triggered partly by the lifestyle of the Labor classes of the industrial revolution, low living standards, poor nutrition and long working hours. A professor of medicine said for many years as resident doctor in an infectious diseases ward for up to 15 hours a day. He was exposed to just about every infectious illness you can imagine. They coughed and sneezed on him. He got their blood, sweat and even faeces on his hands, but did not catch any of their diseases.
Yet sometime later after transferring to a surgery he came down with a disease without having been near anyone with the disease. What happened he said was that he was working double shifts, going to every class and lecture and moonlighting as well; He had run his immune system down to the ground. Not everyone will get an infection even though contagious diseases are around.
Germs are a part of life. Germs may cause a lot of problems. Do not always blame germs. We must be careful about our lifestyle and do not overdo anything. Do not be frightened of germs. We cannot always blame germs.
People are always getting a virus or colds and flu when it is going around, yet just as many do not get any problems when it is all around them. Here say tells us if your body is able to resist the infections, it is due to repulsion by the immune system. Build up your immunity to everything be it germs, virus, colds, flu etc., no matter what is the cause. We all carry germs and microbes, all of us can cause one another problems if we let ourselves become run-down in any way. That is sickness, injuries, and stress, lifestyle and living conditions.
Health problems will suddenly appear from nowhere causing a delicate state of balance with the microbial environment to break down if not looked after. Micro-organisms are in the body and do not cause any harm when a normal perfectly healthy body is not affected by stress and living conditions. Only susceptible people get sick. However the primary cause of illness is the condition of the host, not the mere presence of the germ, which is secondary. Healthy people are often resistant to a disease.
If you try to keep yourself healthy the germs etc., cannot become viable and there will be no disease so look at your lifestyle and your lifestyle will look after you…………………….
“Your life experiences help you change your mind.” Tom Short.
for your time, Tom Short.
…………………………… Laughter is the beat medicine,
1. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one, dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
2. Honest and hard-working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
3. All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach the armpit level of a woman, but only the waist level of the man lying beside her.
4. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
5. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communications system of any invading alien society.
6. All grocery bags contain at least one stick of French bread.
7. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least a half-hour to escape.
8. You’re very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
9. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
10. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
11. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.
12. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
13. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going to go off, but luckily you’ll always blindly choose to cut the right wire.
14. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
15. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.