IS YOUR BRAIN SHARP OR BLUNT?
“When doing something with out thinking about it is the same action as picking up a rifle and shooting at something without taking aim at it.” Tom Short.
Train your brain to be better than yesterday. A lot of people have a negative brain as they do not know how to train their brain to improve it into a positive lifestyle. Your brain controls everything your body does. Nothing happens until your mind decides what your body should do. A negative body will be reluctant to do what your mind wants.
Does your negative body resist your mind wants? Then train your mind to redesign your brain and sharpen your sensors. Your mind is very adaptable to training. Sharpening your sensors will help your focus on calming your mind of anxiety and fear helping you to control your bodies negative wants. With the training of the mind fear and anxiety will diminish to an acceptable level and sharpen your sensors.
The mind is a very powerful computer that can be redesigned with brain training to calm the mind into controlling your never give up lifestyle. The enhancement and adaptability of your mind will not except distractions of your desires of life and will cope with turning a negative body into a positive one. You cannot regulate fear sitting in a corner thinking negative. A bad or good habit is your choice. Choose wisely as it is your choice.
Meditation by keeping your mind relaxed and thinking of your wants in life as your big positive picture will help you deal with the negative into a never give up and always ready to jump in and cope with all in life. Meditation in many forms will help your focus on the anxiety and fear your body and mind will challenge the management of your wishes for the future. It is only up to you to control your life’s desires. We do not give enough credit to what our mind can achieve.
“When you do something you actually become smarter.” Tom Short.
Put yourself on the line and be the master of your own time.
for your time, Tom Short.
……………………Laughter is the best medicine,
RED SKELTON’S RECIPE FOR THE PERFECT MARRIAGE
1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in California and mine is in Texas.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker. She said “There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!” So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was. She told me, “In the lake.”
QUOTES FROM NAPOLEON HILL.
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
“IF – and this is the greatest of them all – I had the courage to see myself as I really am, I would find out what is wrong with me, and correct it, then I might have a chance to profit by my mistakes and learn something from the experience of others, for I know that there is something WRONG with me, or I would now be where I WOULD HAVE BEEN IF I had spent more time analyzing my weaknesses, and less time building alibis to cover them.”