“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRONG?”
How to beat being negative is a real problem. Fear of making a mistake puts everything in doubt causing people to struggle to concentrate on the right action. How to avoid the mind struggle is not easy as it means concentrating on your plan with your mind until it has control over the body which is the worker. Your mind must plan what the body can cope with without falling into a negative panic.
Your mind must stick with a positive purpose avoiding being smothered with anxious fear causing your body to become negative. Always plan your job in your mind before starting. Never go at anything like a bull at a gate. When you with a calm attitude you just walk up to and unlatch the gate. In your mind you must carefully plan your body’s work load so that it is not a heavy work load and avoid “the bull at a gate,” mistakes.
You do not need the body breaking down into a negative can’t do attitude. A body under stress will rebel against the mind. The body will work in with the mind as a team when everything is well planed and enjoy the effort as it will be uplifting for body and soul. Physical action and mental thought are a very positive team effort. You imagine, you desire, you act, you win. Hard work never hurt anyone. Smart work is a win win situation. Do not over think any situation.
If you are struggling you are asking the body to rebel against the mind and your desires will become negative. Your mind must have faith in its desires to cause the body to harmonize and win.
Put yourself on the line and be the master of your own time.
for your time, Tom Short,
Laughter is the best medicine,
The form used for Royal Navy and Marines
fitness reports is the S206. The following are ~ supposedly ~ actual
excerpts taken from people’s “206’s”….
– His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
– I would not breed from this Officer.
– This Officer is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definitely won’t-be.
– When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire
satisfaction. – He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
– Technically sound, but socially impossible.
– This Officer reminds me very much of a gyroscope – always spinning around at a frantic pace, but not really going anywhere.
– This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
– When he joined my ship, this Officer was something of a granny; since then he has aged considerably.